Monday, January 19, 2009

Julia Roberts Goes Berserk on the Paparazzi


Julia Roberts is not playing around! The Oscar winner went totally off the rail at a pap who had allegedly been following the actress all day. When she stopped to pick her kids up for school, she really let the dude have it. I don't want to ruin the shock and suprise, so I won't reveal anything in the video. However, I must say I would probably have the same exact reaction. I don't even like it when storeclerks look at me while I'm shopping, so I can only imagine the colorful, extensive language I would put forth was I in Ms. Roberts' position. I'd make Sean Penn look like a newborn kitten.

2 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

Respect for Julia. Good to see the guy at the end sticking up for her.

mama maria said...

How do these celebrities put up with that shit?? I don't blame her one bit. I'd go all mama bear on the paparazzi too!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet