Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kate Bosworth in Tank Magazine

Photobucket
Actress Kate Bosworth brings her bonarofic booty to the latest edition of fashion saavy Tank magazine in an editorial that is pretty fiercish. As in, it's not the most mind blowing editorial we've ever seen, but it's good nonetheless.
Kate Bosworth has sort of remained an enigma for me over the years. On one hand, she's a cute girl. On the other hand, she's the most hideous, God-awful dresser I think I've ever had the misfortune of witnessing. She wears shit a homeless blind leper living in Antartica would turn their noses up at. So she either has one hell of a sense of humor, or bulemia of the brain. I'm not sure which.
As far as her acting abilty, I'm on the fence. I can't decide whether she's good or mediocre at best. Like I said, she's an enigma. One that I could probably figure out, if only I cared enough to.


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet