Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Katie Homes for Mui Mui is a Fail

Photobucket
I'm sure all of you have been waiting with baited breath for Katie Holmes' campaign for Mui Mui to unveil itself. Not suprisingly it is exactly what I expected. A little bit Barbarella, a little bit Kim Catrall in "Mannequin". And I don't mean when she came to life. I mean when she was all dead eyed and frozen. In my humble opinion, Mui Mui gets more lazy about their ads with each passing year. They went from the fabulously fierce Maggie Gyllenhaal to off the rack Leggings Lohan to raw piece of chicken Kirsten Dunst, to this lifeless slice of boring. Who's next? Tara Reid?
If Mui Mui was that insistant about hiring a robot, these girls would have made a much, much better selection.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ew god, that's the worst I've seen her! She would be much better suited for a Gap ad. This is just gross, it doesn't even look like her.

Mrs. M. said...

OMG Emily you are SO right. She should be in some Gap ads! That would be perfect for her.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet