Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Cheating on Old Man Hefner

Photobucket
Suprise, suprise! Kendra Wilkinson admits to cheating on Hugh Hefner. Now that she's moved out of the mansion, the former Girl Next Door is spilling the beans on her bizare relationship with pervy McPerverson, and how she had to go behind his back to have some fun. "I had to have sex every now and then, so I had to kind of sneak it,” she said, noting that Bridget and Kendra stayed faithful to Hef. “I was like ‘How the hell can you do that?’ I had to have [sex] so I could feel my age, like a healthy human being.”
Kendra also says she barely ever even saw Old Man Hefner. “Besides the nights we went out, I only saw Hef, like, once a day walking through the halls to his office — there were never solo dates … The most we kind of say to each other is, ‘I love you,’ ‘Love you too,’ ‘I hope you have a good day,’ ‘Did you have a good day?’”
While these revelations may come as a bit of a suprise, one thing that was definetly not shocking were her claims on how controlling OMH was of his harem. Kendra said that his obsessive ways drove her "insane" and “[It was] way more strict than my life has ever been”. She even claims that when she did leave the mansion, the staff went so far as to take down the time she left and returned in a book that OMH would review each morning! Not only that, but the girls were not allowed to ever spend a holiday away from the mansion-even if it was just with their family.
She also says that despite making money through photospreads and appearances, the girls were on a strict allowance of $1,000 per week. “I hate putting my hand out," Kendra said "but we couldn’t have jobs other than getting appearance fees. Hef was kind of like my best friend, but a sugar daddy at the same time … Hef made me feel beautiful. Now I’m totally against [Hefner's] way of life, with three girlfriends and all of that.”
I can't say that I find any of this suprising. If you even watch one episode of The Girls Next Door, you can totally see what a controlling SOB Old Man Hefner is. I mean, they can't stay anywhere overnight, they have to call and check in if they're visiting relatives, the whole thing is just totally absurd. These girls are only going to be hot 20-something year olds once. Why waste all that hotness being cooped up in a house ball and chained to someone whose older than the continental U.S.?

2 comments:

Belle de Ville said...

Cheating on Hef? What about Bridget who is married in real life?

Mrs. M. said...

Say what now?!? Bridget is married?!?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet