Monday, January 12, 2009

Mickey Rourke, I Salute You

Photobucket
As you may or may not have noticed, I barely ever post pictures of actors at various awards events because...well, men's fashion is usually boring as hell. I mean, how many different variations of the suit can there be? What, are you going to throw caution to the wind and wear a navy tie? Or even more daring, a double breasted blazer? I was under the impression that if you've seen one dude on the red carpet, you've basically seen them all. That is, until the bright shining beacon of hope that is Mickey Rourke sauntered down the red carpet in all his hot mess glory and turned my world upside down. Just look at that bitch. He's wearing purple velvet and he doesn't even care. So what if his face looks like a failed science project and his hair makes even Brendan Fraiser weep. He makes movies and wins awards and we don't. End of story.
Also catching my attention is Blair Underwood in Mystery Fabric. Seriously, what the hell is that shiny material? He could fight fires in that shit. The look on his wife's face says it all though. She's totally thinking "I know. I know. I can't believe it either." She must really love him to be seen in public with him in that mess.

I also threw in some Seth MacFarlane, because he is the motherfucking shit, as well as Colin Farrell and Jonathan Rhys Meyers, for a dose of Irish hotness. You are welcome.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet