Friday, January 23, 2009

Mr. Rogers Be So Naughty!

Photobucket
Ok first of all I think something needs to be said. Clay Aiken's boyfriend Reed Kelly is the hotness. He is! He must really be one of those "it's what's on the inside that counts" kind of people. How else can you attribute the two of them hooking up? Unless of course Aiken gives magnificent head, which I'm not totally going to dismiss. I just don't want to think about it. Ever. And I'm sure you don't either.
Anyhoo, back to biz. Biz being what in the hellfuck is Clay wearing? Only two men can/could work the sweatervest/bowtie combo and those men are Mr. Rogers and Bill Nye the Science Guy. Oh, and also Bob from Survivor. He can pretty much wear anything he wants and still be one of the coolest mofos on the planet. Him and Samuel L. should really start some sort of school of cool.
I guess the problem is that I just don't get what Aiken is going for here. I mean, I've heard of naughty secretary, but never sexy high school science teacher. Which is exactly what he looks like. And most likely the reason Reed is looking at him like he done lost his damn mind in the first picture. That being said, all sweatervests aside, these two look adorable and happy and in love and all that other barfadociously i wuv you snookie ookums kind of crap.


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet