Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Mom is Going to Beat Chris Jericho's Ass


Oh hell to the no! Chris Jericho took his hair plugs to Larry King Live the other night to confront Mickey Rourke. Evidently the actor commented on the Wrestlmania "athlete" at Sunday night's SAG Awards by saying, "Jericho, you better get in shape because I'm coming after your ass." Which in my opinion wasn't even an insult. Personally I would have mentioned that the WWE is basically a gayer ballet on steroids, but that's just me. Anyway, word apparently got to Jericho, so he decided to make an appearance on Larry King Tut's show and challenge Rourke to a wrestleoff. He also stated that Rourke made a hugh mistake in calling him out because "The last thing you want to do is offend Chris Jericho!" Ok first of all, if you refer to yourself in third person, you're automically a giant d-bag. Secondly, Chris Jericho better sleep with one eye open, because when my mom gets word of this, it's going to be on. She loves her some Mickey Rourke and let me just tell you, if Jericho ever comes face to face with her red headed fury, he will be wishing he was in the ring with Rourke.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet