Monday, January 5, 2009

PASS!!!

Photobucket
I know I may have given Daniel Craig a free pass for his moobs, but I am not going to give the same special treatment to Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon. I will acknowledge that you have got to be pretty damn secure with yourself to wear man panties. However, just because you have the cojones to wear them in public, does not you should be wearing them. Speedos are certainly not for everyone, and that includes Julian. What he needs is a good old fashion pair of one piece full body swimtrunks. You know, like the kind they wore in 1915 that were basically a jogging outfit you could get wet. Now, I can't pin point precisely what it is that is going so terribly wrong in this mankini, so I'm just going to go ahead and say it's all not good. It's all very David Hasselhoffish. Very "I'm so sexy and I know you know I'm sexy and don't you dare try and pretend that you aren't looking at my man business." Well let me tell you Julian, I may be looking at your man business, but it is only with bewilderment and confusion. You are not Michael Phelps. Take the man panties off. And that doesn't mean get naked. It means go inside a dressing room and something more appropriate and a little less NSFL on.

1 comments:

ChicChickory said...

Ouch! What happened to Christian!?! Guess there won't be as many body shots in the new season coming up.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet