Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Please Vote For Slacker Chic!

Photobucket
Hello all you beautiful dollfaces! I normally don't come to you with personal matters, but I would love, love, love your support in voting for Slacker Chic in the Best Fashion Blog category. I'm up against some stiff competition, and I know I'm the underdog. However, I put a lot of love and effort into Slacker Chic, and would love nothing more than to at the very least make the top three. You don't need to sign up or anything. All you have to do, is simply click here to vote. Your love and support means a lot to me, and I thank you in advance for taking time out of your busy lives to not only vote for me, but to read my site.
And while you're at it, the dear and darling Madam Miaow is also up for nomination in the Best Culture Blog category, and you can vote for her brilliantness
here.
Thanks dollfaces! You are simply the best! Better than all the rest! Better than everyone.

2 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

And, Mrs M, don't forget to tell the nice people they are allowed to vote once every day in each category.

So every reader can vote eight times for you over the eight days of the poll.

Thanks for the warm words. I've asked my readers to vote for you, too.

Good luck. Mwah!

Aliers said...

I'm voting every day! ♥!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet