Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tacky or No Tacky?: Fergie's Wedding Album Deal with US Weekly

Photobucket
Just as I predicted, Fergie Ferg and new husband Josh Duhamel have sold their exclusive wedding photos to US Weekly. Don't get me wrong-I like Fergie and all, but I am so over these celebs selling their private moments to the rags. Call me old fashioned, but I think hocking photos of what is supposed to be the most special day of your life is just tacky. Sure it's not as bad as the celebs who sell their honeymoon photos, but it's still up there. Of all days your wedding should be something that is from the heart and genuine-not another day where you are worried about lights, camera action. But that's just my opinion. What do you think? Is selling your wedding pictures to a magazing tacky or no tacky?

On a seperate note, I am curious about that Kendra tell-all on her bizaare life with old man Hefner. Oh the stories her vagina can tell...

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet