Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tears of a Clooney to Return to E.R.

Photobucket
Yes, that's right-E.R. is still on the air. Doesn't it feel like they promised to quit this shit years ago? They're like freakin' Cher, milking this whole goodbye thing for all it's worth. Anyway, just like ER with their empty pomises, George Tears of a Clooney had sworn up and down and all around that he would never, ever, not in a million years return to the show that made him famous. Well, I guess they waved some fat cash all up in his muttenchops, because Tears is in fact returning to E.R., reprising his role as Dr. Doug Ross for a few episodes which NBC has been trying to keep very hush hush. I'm guessing it's not because they want to ruin any spoilers, but because they don't want John Stamos going all ex-girlfriend on their asses. You just know he's pissed about Tears stealing his thunder. There's only room for one dark, tall and douchey dude on E.R. and that dude is Stamos!
I'm just teasing. I do like the Stamos. On the other hand, I do not like the Clooney. I do not like Tears at all. Not one bit.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet