Sunday, January 11, 2009

What the Hell Kind of Outfit is This?!?

Photobucket
What in the good goddamn is going on here? Either Jessica Alba has either been sifting through Ali McGraw's China Rose rejects, or stealing shit out of Katie Holmes' closet. Either way, the result is a hot mess. It's bad enough she's wearing high waisted mom jeans, but she even had the nerve to roll those bitches up. Do you see that?!? She 's wearing pegged pants!!! She must seriously be suffering from crazy in the brains to think that this is a cute, appropriate outfit. I mean, what is this? 1986? Do you think you are Charlene Frazier Stillfield from Designing Women? I'm expecting her at any moment to pull out a 10x5 cell phone, a neon yellow slap bracelet and Raging Bull on Beta. You just know that's what she's concealing in that bag.
I swear to God, if I start seeing people wearing scrunch socks and rat tails, I am going to lose my shit.

1 comments:

Sophie S said...

Thank you. Thank you for this entire post. I detest the return of mom jeans, shirts buttoned all the way, high waists that are not well constructed, and gah! Pegged freaking legs. It's all poop.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet