Thursday, February 26, 2009

Andres Sarda: Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week A/W 2009


Let's get one thing straight: Fashion Week everywhere is boring me to tears. It's boring me so bad I would honestly not be surprised if my heart just stopped beating. It's cardiac arrest bad. Get the difibulators bad. DNR bad. I've been searching for some signs of life to let me know the fashion world has not fallen asleep at the wheel. And this was the best I could come up with. The Andres Sarda collection from Madrid Fashion Week. It's sinfully dark sexy. Underground secret sex parlor sexy. My favorite kind. The attention to detail is incredible and intricate. In fact, I would wear every single solitary thing in that collection. Twice. And those models are fierce as fuck, giving major face for days. Melting my cold, cold grinch heart just a smidge. And even if you don't like it, there's something in us all that secretly gets our jollies from seeing a 65 lb model with major cellulite on her ass. Isn't that just ironic? Like rain in your wedding day. Or a free ride when you've already paid.
That green piece is one of my faves by far














1 comments:

Lavanya said...

what was the music in this show? dying to figure out :)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet