Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Anne Hathaway in Russian GQ


Anne Hathaway looks hot in the latest issue of GQ Russia! I know she has been intent on shedding her squeaky clean Disnyfied image and consentrating on diversity (choosing edgier roles in flicks like Havoc, Brokeback Mountain and Rachel Getting Married) and I say Anne, you have proved your point.
Also I cannot even begin to tell you how many people are all about some Anne Hathaway. The number of horny bastards who arrive at this site in search of some naughty A.H. photos is astronomical. At first I didn't really get it, but now I totally do. Besides, I read that she's a huge Peaches fan, which automatically makes her aces in my book.

2 comments:

Atlanta Cougar said...

I must say that Anne Hathaway is flawless....she epitomizes class and glamour.

Lindsay: The Artist Former Known As Daners said...

I am totally jealous of Anne's look here. And wish to mimic it

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet