Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Best and Worst Dressed at the Oscars 2009

Photobucket
Last night I presented to you just some of the fashions from the Oscars. However, I thought I'd save the best for last, so here are my pics for the Best and Worst dressed of the evening. The hottest couple of the evening, Josh Brolin and Diane Lane hope you are pleased with the choices...
Best Dressed: Tina Fey (The moment I saw her onstage in this dress I knew no one could top it. She looked stunning.)
Photobucket
Honorable Mention: Taraji P. Henson
Photobucket
Worst Dressed: Jessica Biel (The bow makes look pregnant and the hem is entirely too long.)
Photobucket
Dishonorable Mention: Heidi Klum
Photobucket
Best Use of Color: Natalie Portman
Photobucket
Hands off my girlfriend
Photobucket
Baddest Bitch on the Block: Sophia Loren
Photobucket
Most Obnoxious Couple: Ryan Seacrest and Mario Lopez
Photobucket
Best Hair: Taraji P. Henson
Photobucket
Worst Hair and Biggest Hot Mess: Lisa Rinna
Photobucket

4 comments:

Emily said...

Jessica Biel was by far one of the worst. Ever. That dress was so heinous!

Atlanta Cougar said...

I agree with you 100%! Lisa Rinna looks like a hot ghetto fabulous tranny mess! I can't believe Harry let her out of the house looking like that!

Mrs. M. said...

i know it's almost so bad that im starting to secretly love it.

eda said...

情趣按摩棒,自慰套,角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,跳蛋,
情趣,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,跳蛋,男女,
潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,
按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,
部落格,

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet