Monday, February 9, 2009

Chris Brown Arrested for Domestic Battery on Rihanna

Photobucket
Chris Brown turned himself into the LAPD last night on charges of domestic battery stemming from an incident that took place Sunday morning near Hancock Park in L.A.
Sources say they saw Brown and an unidentified female companion (who was later identified as girlfriend Rihanna)arguing heatedly. Police say the incident escalated and resulted in the female having "visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker."
Brown arrived at the Wilshire Division station around 7:15 p.m., accompanied by another man. The pair drove into a parking lot behind the station on Venice Boulevard, east of La Brea Avenue, in a black Escalade. Brown and the man entered through a back door where a posted sign stated for “authorized personnel only.” He was booked and charged with one count felony criminal threats. He later posted bail which was set at $50,000 and released. He is scheduled to appear in court March 5th to answer to the charges.
I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope she does not go back to him.

8 comments:

Isayhowifeel said...

This incident shows that people are not how they percieve to be. His fans don't think he's so sweet an innocent now! As a public figure,Chris,you should know there is no excuse for ever putting your hands on a woman. To Rihanna please let him go.

Anonymous said...

I am SO DISAPPOINTED in Chris. I loved him so much, and still do. I just hope he doesn't do dat again, then no one will love him. He was my hot chocolate. :C(very unhappy face) <3

Hi12131 said...

Ok, maybe I don't know the whole story, but the women identified the man as chris. That is just what she thought. I love chris brown and him and rihanna are as cute as can be. Chris might have just turned himself in to just end the conflict, which is likely to happen. Rihanna doesn't have to leave him and I'd rather her not. Every relationship has problems, but you don't just give up, you fight to get through it. Chris and Rihanna, love you both, and hope I see you two together and at the music awards.

Anonymous said...

guuur im fo sherious k thaa iz ztraigggght up wickidy waaaack. shooo i neva thought muh mayne chrisz breezy would even thaainnk bout doin dat shizzz. whatev yo daz mezzzed up but rhianna aint bein coo bout it. so peace out yo.

Anonymous said...

very articulate my friend.

Anonymous said...

Take it from someone who knows. If they hit you once, THEY WILL HIT YOU AGAIN. I stay with my fine A-- husband for over 10 years, when I should have left the very first time he showed any violent behavior towards me. Especially before we had 3 kids together. Leave him alone girl. It's better for all concerned.

Anonymous said...

seriously, is anyone really shocked by this? hes a monkey, rich little brat who needs a slap back! hopefully hell do time and be made into someones bitch!

Anonymous said...

I Love Chris Brown and this could all be lies!dont believe everything u hear i hope he didnt do it and him and rihanna will be happy 2gether!i still love him no matter what!xox

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet