Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chris Brown Releases an Official Statement

Photobucket
Although there have been several statements showing up on myspace and facebook claiming to be from Chris Brown, all have been proved as fraudulent. However the singer has finally released an official statement directly to media outlets from his PR reps at Sitrick And Company, Inc. Here goes:
“Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds.”

How many of you actually believe he wrote this? Anybody?

1 comments:

ShawtyShotgun said...

Allow me to be the first to comment and say that Christopher Maurice Brown is a very educated young man. From the beginning, he hit the scene speakig well. He probably did have help in writing this but I'm sure THAT DOESN'T MATTER! He's sad, sorry, and sincere. THAT IS WHAT MATTERS!

I STILL LOVE CB!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet