Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Christian Bale and The Terminator Are Not Done, Professionally


Oh hey look! It's the new poster for the yet to be released upcoming Terminator movie starring Christian Bale! Why is that so interesting you ask? Well, isn't it obvious? Christian Bale. If it's got his mug all up on it, I'm going to post it. I don't care if it's a movie poster or him walking a dog or slurping a fruit smoothie. Bale deserves the attention. I mean hell, even the robots want a piece of his pie. Look at it, all stroking his face lustfully. Lucky ass robot.
Anyway the film will center on Bale as John Connor, who is trying to stop machines from taking over the world. (IDK why I just bothered explaining that. If you do not know who John Connor is or what he does, you are crazy in the brains and I cannot understand you.) Many people have balked at the idea of another Terminator movie, but I could not love it more. I adored the hotness that is Nick Stahl in the last Terminator and don't even get me started on how many times I saw Terminator 2. A trillion at least. Sure some of the reason I watched it repeatedly was because I was goo-goo-gah-gah for Edward Furlong, which is embarrassing in retro-spect considering how he's turned out. Anyway I am always up for a new Terminator, and I'm always up for Christian Bale, and I'm always up for McG (who is directing) so I'm sure this installment will be as ass kicking as any of it's predecessors.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet