Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Christian Bale Tirade Mega Mix


Hell to the yes! I have found a brand new ring tone! L.A. producer RevoLucian, who is not only talented, but has one hell of a sense of humor, has created a dance mix to the tune of Christian Bale's recently released outburst on the set of Terminator: Salvation. And let me tell you, it is good. If you don't mind curse words. If you do, then this is definetly not the tune for you.
Myself, I have an awful potty mouth, so this is right up my alley. In fact, I know it's a little early to be making a call like this, but I'm going to go ahead and say it's the song of the year. Next thing you know it will be playing in every diaper commercial, feel good chick flick and high school graduation from here to Alaska. It'll sweep the nation! Just you wait and see!

3 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

This is possibly the greatest thing I've heard all week

Suburbia Steph said...

Sweet! Fuck is my favorite word!

ChicChickory said...

Hilarious! I want Bale to talk to me like that! Mmm, YES!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet