Friday, February 27, 2009

Dita Von Teese in Fabulous Magazine


Burlesque Baby Dita Von Teese gets up close and personal in the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine. The sex kitten spills her secrets on how to be a super seductress as well as lust lessons on how to find your inner sexiness. No doubt this article is an interresting read and definitely worth the look. Perhaps the most curious part of the interview however was when Dita was asked who she'd like to give a strip tease to. Her answer? Prince. "He's amazing" Dita says. "I recently met him and he said he wanted to see my show. I'd love him to come!"

Whatchoo think about that, Prince?


Yeah, I thought so.

3 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

How appropriate! Since she IS Fabulous!

Prince??? WTH? I don't get women's fascination with him....especially since he's such a tiny dude....I'll never get it.

Jessica said...

I didn't want to post here either. So, I reposted on mine. :)

ChicChickory said...

Sex with Marilyn Manson would turn me off sex for a year too.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet