Friday, February 20, 2009

Dita Von Teese in March's DT Magazine

Photobucket
Thank the heavens! This is just what this day needed; A little sexadocious ferociousness coutesy of the always bougie never broke down Dita Von Teese. To be truthful though, I'm sort of running out of things to say about Dita. I mean how many different ways can you say "fab", "Stunning", "Flawless", "Magnificent", "Gorgeous", "Glamorous", "Epic", "Outstanding", and "Mahvelous"? I'm either going to have to start learning a new language or just create my own in order to find new and creative ways to talk about the Von Teese.
Anyway, here's Ditters looking..like shit?...in March's DT Magazine.


1 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Dita's da bomb!

I still don't get her pairing w/ Marilyn Manson tho....I guess it just adds to her "mystery"

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet