Friday, February 27, 2009

EW.

Photobucket
Ok first of all, gross. Second of all, I have a little news for Diddy. If you are taking a break from sex to Twitter, you are not doing it right. Now I'm sure that whatever skanky slut you're putting it to (or "ho", as you probably fondly call her) tells you it's great and you're the best and screams your name until her lungs give, but that's just because you're rich. And as any smart money hungry trick knows, if the dude is rich, you are his bitch.

Thirdly, you're actually not in the middle of a 6 1/2 hour tantric sex session. You're twittering. That would be like me watching Heroes and being all "I'm totally mowing the lawn." You see how that works?
Finally, can I get a "Bitch, Please"? You just know he's probably just playing Ninja Gaiden on his damn XBox. You're not fooling anyone Diddles! I've totally got your number.

2 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

BITCH, puhleeeeeeze! Diddy's probably diddling himself....he's a weirdo.

I'm sure whatever hood rat his got on his jock doesn't know what the hell to "scream out"....is it Puffy, Sean John, Diddy, P Diddy, Puff Daddy, Douchebag, Stank Bref....I can't keep up with his constant name changes.

Madam Miaow said...

King of Yuck!

Why does widdle Diddy need to share this?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet