Monday, February 9, 2009

The Fab and the Fug of the 51st Annual Grammy Awards

Photobucket
And now for my favorite part of the Grammies-the Fab and the Fug. Last night we saw a ton of metallics-some done fabulously and others...not so much. What I found disappointing though were the lack of risk takers. I mean, it's the Grammys for God's sake. If ever there is an awards show to go over the top, this is it! Anyway, without further ado I bring you the fab and fug of last night.
Best Dressed Woman: Marissa Miller (I know it's sort of plain, but I LOVE this outfit)
Photobucket
Best Use of Color: LaToya Luckett
Photobucket
Best Dressed Man: Will.i.am
Photobucket
Honrable Mention: Raheen Devaugh
Photobucket
Worst Dressed Man: Shane Victorino
Photobucket
Worst Dressed: Lila Downs
Photobucket
Dishonorable Mention: Dorina Clark Cole
Photobucket
Hottest Couple (Not counting that dress): Robin Thicke and Paula Patton
Photobucket
Big Pimpinest: Pinetop Perkins
Photobucket
Best Hair: Keyshia Cole
Photobucket
Honorable Mention: Janelle Monae
Photobucket
Hottest Stems on a Senior: Cyndi Lauper
Photobucket
Biggest Bitchfaces: Coldplay
Photobucket
Biggest Undercover Brothers (aka "I am so gay! I mean NOT. I am so NOT gay. Yeah.": Jonas Brothers
Photobucket
Hottest Dress I like and I don't Know Why: LeAnn Rimes
Photobucket
Prettiest Girl in a Fug Ass Dress: Paula Patton (I love this woman SFM, and she is WAY too good for this dress)
Photobucket
Biggest Princess Leia Lookalike: Paula Abdul
Photobucket
The "Oh No That Bitch Just Did NOT!" of the Night:

Photobucket
Orange You Glad to See Me?
Paris Hilton & Brooke Hogan












Nikki Cox & Lisa Rinna

3 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Why were Paris Hilton and Hulk Hogan in drag even there? And Leann Rimes: I see your point about the dress having a cool, retro feel, but I'd like it for a garden party luncheon, not the grammys.

Emily said...

I didn't watch the Grammys, but from what I see everyone looked pretty less-than-stellar, in my opinion. A lot of "what were you thinking"s.

Future Man said...

All of these pictures are exactly why I don't watch the Grammys. Oh, and the fact that it represents absolutely horrendous music.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet