Friday, February 20, 2009

Fierce or No Fierce: Christian Siriano Fall 2009 Ready to Wear Collection

Photobucket
Well, I'll say one thing for Christian Siriano, that little midget sure does love him some dramatic shoulders. In fact this line just screeeams Sigourney Wearver circa 1986 meets Julie Richman in "Valley Girl". I mean, I can appreciate the attention to detail, but that fabric is just so...shiny. Like something I'd wrap a baked potato or Valentine's chocolates in. And although I can sort of see the Ancient Egypt influence that he insists is infused into this line, for the most part I'm too busy being blinded by the tack to concentrate.

But what about you? What do you think of this collection? Fierce or no fierce?













0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet