Saturday, February 14, 2009

"For the Love of Ray-J" Contestant Pregant with the Singer's Baby

Photobucket
Ssssscandalous! Monica Leon aka Danger from VH1's "For the Love of Ray J" is now claiming that she is three months pregant with the slutty R&B singer's babay! Danger claims she had sex with Ray J multiple times during production, and that there is no way in helly hell that anyone else is the father. "There is no way the baby can be anyone's but Ray J's," Monica told The Enquirer in an exclusive interview. Danger also says that getting knocked up was basically a result of boredom. "I was locked in a mansion with him and 13 girls from October until the end of December," she said. "Toward the end of the first week of filming, we made love for the first time - and we slept together every night after that! I didn't want to fall for Ray J, but he was so charming it became impossible not to. I was in love with him, and as strange as it might sound, I think he loved me."
In completely irrelevant but somewhat juicy news, Danger says that despite Ray J's professions of love for Whitney Houston, he never once mentioned Mrs. Robinson. "He said he wasn't in a relationship and was genuinely looking for the one. He didn't mention Whitney once the whole time he was with me."
Well, i suppose if you're going to knock up anyone from that show, it might as well be her. In my opinion she is by far the best looking and most interresting. Previously I also would have said the most intelligent, but getting knocked up with Ray J's useless sperm is not exactly the smartest thing you could ever do. Something tells me that Ray J is going to try to deny the shit out of this baby. If anyone gives me an "Eddie Murphy" vibe, it's that tool. Oh what I wouldn't give to hear Maury say "When it comes to the paternity of Danger's baby, Ray J, you ARE the father!"

7 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

I can't say this surprises me.....yeah, that RayJ is a total douche! Now he can be a douchey daddy! I don't get the tattoo on the face of this girl....of all places!

Ms. Criteek said...

Who else was he fucking or did she win and she was the only one....lmao You lay with a dog and wake up with flees in this case we have cats and dogs...Danger looks like where ever she came from she was the hoodrat jumpoff in the hood...illll rayj your a turn off now

Ms. Criteek said...

Oh I forgot to mention whats with the mustache on this chick let me find out ray j likes a little man on man action...She pregnant with a freak baby now

Anonymous said...

Yall hatin on her.
Shes the prettiest girl in the house./
im pretty sure that all the other girls in the house slept with him more than 5 times sooo..
&& i think her tatoo is nice.

Anonymous said...

yes thank you anonymous1 yah all really hatin....
yea it probably wasnt a smart idea to fuck ray j but she didnt kow she was goin to get pregnant so get off her got damn back... danger is the baddest and realist one in there n her tat is sexy cuz its diffrent she the only bitch i kno that can rock a tiger on her face n rock it she does n does it well...
peace out haters

Anonymous said...

I watch the show every week and I have always loved Danger. We all have our faults so judge not lest ye be judged. We don't know her personally and she is young. Give this girl a break. I think that Danger and Ray J are good for each other and make a great looking couple. Is there anything wrong with that? I hope people have more to do in life besides degrade someone esle. Go look in the mirror before you do.

Anonymous said...

danger is a cazy phycotic physco bitch and she knows she is not pregnate with rays baby she need to stop and go on about her crazy lil life she hurt her ex now if she is pregnate it aint by ray jay n watch out she might kill da baby

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet