Tuesday, February 17, 2009

GQ's Most Stylish Men in America

Photobucket
GQ has a reputation of being cool, stylish and suave. Which is why it's so suprising to see that their list of the 10 most stylish men in America is so disappointing. I will admit that Justin Timberlake has style, but I wouldn't go saying he's one of the best dressed around town. While I will agree with Mark Ronson (in fact he's the best dressed on this list), Kanye West and T.I. getting selected, I must say there is a serious lack of maturity all up on this list. For this reason I definitely would have included Jon Hamm and Terrence Howard. I also think Pharell Williams and Ne-Yo would have been some good additions. But enough about what I think. What's your opinion on this? Do you agree? Is there anyone missing?
Justin Timberlake
Mark Ronson
Alexi Lubomirski
André Balazs
Kanye West
Sid Mashburn
T.I.
Glenn O’Brien
Jason Schwartzman
Ed Ruscha (and son, Eddie)

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet