Wednesday, February 4, 2009

If He Says So

Photobucket
Motorcross superstar extraordinaire and Pink's ex-husband (I'm so sure he's sick of being called that) Carey Hart is the latest sleb to pose for PETA in an effort to stop people from wearing fur. The ad entitled "Ink, Not Mink" asks others to "Be comfortable in your own skin, and let animals keep theirs".
Personally I think PETA made a genius move by picking Hart to be their spokesperson. After all, who doesn't like Carey Hart?! Women think he's hot, and dudes think he's a bad ass. Almost everyone either admires or lusts after him, so of course they're at least going to give him the courtesy of listening. Even me. Whatever he says, I'm pretty much going to be on board with. Unless it involves being mean to puppies. That I will not do.

1 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Can I state for the record that I had no idea who Carey Hart was, that is until you said "Pink's Ex". Or, to be brutally honest, I didn't even know there was such thing as a "motorcross superstar". So what! I'm still a rock star!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet