Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jessica Alba in March's US Elle

Photobucket
I'll be the first to admit that I'm sort of ambivalent when it comes to Jessica Alba. I want to like her, I really do, but she's always finding ways to annoy me. However despite the fact that I am on the fence, these shots of Alba for the March issue of U.S. Elle are fairly fierce. The bangs make her look a tad more edgy and those cheekbones are saving her life. She's also knocking me out like Rocky Balboa with those contoured poses. Someone has been listening to Tyra and studying fashion mags. I aint mad atchoo gurl.
Anyway, here's the actress with the most in demand designer of the minute, Jason Wu.



1 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

She's a royal douchebagette!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet