Friday, February 6, 2009

Jessica Simpson is Losing It

Photobucket
Poor Jessica Simpson. First she lost her husband, then she lost her career, then she lost her figure, and now she's losing her mind. What's a girl to do? (I mean besides cry into a pile of money?) While opening for Rascal Flatts in Grand Rapids Michigan last night, sources say the singer was a hot mess. Not only did she fight back tears and forget the words to her own songs, but she even had her seven-piece band stop, then start over, during the song "Pray Out Loud." Jessica appologized to fans several times, saying that there were times when she felt like just walking off the stage "like tonight".
Now I'm pretty bitchy and ruthless, but even I can't kick a girl while she's down. It sounds to me like what Jessica really needs is a hug and a new manager. Someone to tell her to stop doing straight to dvd movies. Someone to wave a magical wand over her career and image. Someone like...Larry Rudolph! Yes, the McGyver of PR is just the person to fix this whole thing. I mean, if he can turn Britney from a bald, bloated, crazy in the brains fallen pop goddess to America's Sweetheart, I'm sure he could do wonders with Jessica Simpson.

1 comments:

ChicChickory said...

I thought the news said she was gaining it. ;)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet