Friday, February 13, 2009

Joaquin Pheonix on The Late Show is Awkward


I'm not going to mince words. This shit is awkward. I'm not even involved in this situation in any way shape or form and yet it makes me soooo uncomfortable. Like shifting in my seat and sweating kind of uncomfortable. By now you might have seen this clip of Joaquin Pheonix paying a visit to David Letterman the other night. At first I didn't think it was worth posting, but then I saw it and I knew I had to share it with the world. At one point, Letterman even asks a bearded Joaquin to tell him "about your days with the unibomber." He then coninues to egg Pheonix on, causing the audience to erupt in a fit of laughter every 2 seconds. Joaquin was perplexed by the audience's reaction asking "What do you have them on? What are you gassing them up on? Is it nitrous?" Finally Letterman ended the interview by saying "Joaquin it's a shame you couldn't be here tonight." Ouch.
You know I am really starting to feel bad for Joaquin. If in fact this new "rap career" isn't some sort of joke, his little man feelings must be pretty darn hurt right about now. Honestly I think he is in desperate need of a hug. He seems so sad and so...crazy in the brains. Again I'm blaming Casey Affleck for letting this fuckery continue. Friends don't let friends quit their careers and be made to look a fool. Casey Affleck, you disapppoint me.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet