Thursday, February 12, 2009

Khloezilla Wants You to Overturn Prop 8, Will Step On You If You Don't


"Fidelity": Don't Divorce... from Courage Campaign on Vimeo.
Hottest giant currently on the planet (and possibly ever) Colossus Khloe Kardashian is once again using her supreme sexiness to urge the good citizens of the world to fight against gay hater and Satan lova Ken Starr who is trying to divorce all the same sex couples who got hitched in the five minutes it was legal. Let's take a gander at the *suprisngly!* coherant and intelligently written blog by her publicist. I mean Khloezillz. Yes, definitely written by her.
For those of you who don't already know, Ken Starr and the Prop 8 Legal Defense Fund are trying to divorce the 18,000 same-sex couples that were married in California in 2008. I am horrified by all the hate that exists in this world, but there is something we can do about it!
Prop 8 doesn't mean that churches lose their tax exempt status or that gay marriage, or marriage of any kind, will HAVE to be taught in schools. This isn't about morality. If it were, only moral people would be able to get married. Over half of all marriages end in divorce. It's safe to say that it's us straight people that are ruining the sanctity.
This is about adding hate into a constitution that provides protection for all. It is about separating the state and opening the doorway for legalized abuse. Proposition 8 is about discrimination. If you're prejudiced, then shame on you. If you are not, then prove it.
Watch this video that the Courage Campaign has created -- if you find it as moving as I did, spread the word! Together we can create awareness!
So of course I am doing my part to spread the word. Not only because I love the gays, but because I'm sort of afraid Khloezill will torch my hair with her breaf if I don't. I've really been trying to grow it out, and it would be a damn shame to lose the progess.
Oh, and I love how some random ass motherfucker can just decide to divorce people. If we can start just divorcing bitches because we feel like it, can I start doing that to people I know? Or better yet, people I don't? How effing crazy would that be if I just picked some people randomly out of the phone book and divorced them? *Boom!* no longer married. This is the word of Mrs. M.
Oh, and you just know Starr loooooves to take it up the ass. It's always the people who are reaaally trying to hate on something who end up being that way themselves. I bet he's into all kinds of freaky, kinky shit. Shit I've never even heard of. Yep. He's a total toe tapper.
source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet