Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lady Gaga in Style Magazine

Photobucket
I'm going to be completely honest: I have never heard a Lady Gaga song. Actually, I take that back. I did see her perform once on So You Think You Can Dance about a year ago. I remember it because my husband came in the room during her performance all perplexed asking "what the hell is that?!? I don't like it." But aside from that, I have not heard any of her music. That being said, I do think she has great style. Maybe it's because I am a child of the 80's, but her fusion of the 80's and futuristic fashion makes me all nostalgic. It's very Looker/Runnaway/Divo/Max Headroom/Neuromancer/New Order/Robocop/Atari/Wyld Stallyns in the future/Front Line Assembly/Burning Chrome. Then again, it's probably more of a feeling than something you can describe. You guys that grew up in the cyberpunk era know what I'm saying.


3 comments:

sandra said...

Lady GaGa-my new heroine!

Lady Gaga Tickets said...

Has anyone purchased Lady Gaga Tickets from the website http://lady-gaga-tickets.doitbigtickets.com/

Lady Gaga Tickets said...

Has anyone purchased Lady Gaga Tickets from the website http://lady-gaga-tickets.doitbigtickets.com/

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet