Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lady Gaguilera Reporting for Duty

Photobucket
I'm being totally serious when I say that upon seeing this picture of Lady Gaga boarding (or working at) an airline this morning I honestly thought it was Christina Aguilera. Actually, I wouldn't be suprised if Gag and Aguilera were secretly the same person. I mean, have you ever seen the two of them in the same place at the same time? You haven't have you? And so the legend lives on...
I know Xtina goes all coo-coo bananas at the very mention of Lady Gahhhgs, pleading the fifth and spewing out that whole "Who that bitch is?!?" bullshit routine of hers, but we all know she's heard of the chick. By this point who hasn't, right? Fans of both singers have chosen sides throwing around rampant accusation that one singer has stolen the other's gig. Personally I liken it to the other age old question: Which came first: the chicken or the egg? Or in this instance, who rocked the bleach blonde bangs and futuristic look first?: Xtina or Gahhhgs?
Speaking of Gahhhgs and her style, I found this little gem amongst some of the pictures of "celebs" at fashion week:

Photobucket
FAIL, bitch! I do not even think I need to tell you this is fashion abortion. Shoulderpads are not for everyone. Or anyone for that matter. They didn't look good on Sybil Shepherd on "Moonlighting" and they still don't look good now. I emplore that you do not try this trend at home. If you do I promise you that you'll look back in your photo album a few years from now and ask "What the hell was I thinking?!?" I'm just trying to save you from future mortification.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet