Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lard Ass

Photobucket
How fucking sick to death are you of hearing about Jessica Simpson's weight? I've of course come to her defense on several occasions, but I am honestly so tired of hearing about this shit that I'm ready to just throw in the towel, call her obese and close the fucking case. I mean for God's sake, who cares? So the bitch has gained some weight. Big whoop. How about you call me when she puts out a movie worth watching. Or a c.d. worth listening to. Or can spell the word "unsolicited". As in "Information about Jessica Simpson's weight and career was totally unsolicited." I'm so over this bullshit that I'm under it, over it, and back under it again.
And while I'm at it, I'm not doling out any sympathy for octuplet mom either. That bitch has been making the rounds crying to people about the fact that she's not getting free shit like other mothers of multiples. It's like listen lady, you were already a single mother of 6. I understand eight more is a fuckload, but perhaps you should have thought about that before you went and took an assload of fertility drugs. Really, what did you think was going to happen injecting yourself with that stuff? Besides, if you can't take care of a kid, perhaps you shouldn't go having more. Maybe you should just stick with raising the six you already have, instead of getting knocked up again and expecting everyone else to pay for it. I mean, the absolute nerve of that bitch! Whining about other people not buying her cars and diapers and baby crap. Your uterus is not a cash cow, ok? You're not supposed to have babies because you think you can make money off them. I could really slap that woman and tell her to STFU.

3 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

I wish I were as fat as Jessica

And, dude! What is going through that mom's mind. 14 kids. All under 7 or something like that. W. T. F.

Mrs. M. said...

Ooh Daners i am so glad you dropped by-what happened to your site?!?

Suburbia Steph said...

Uterus = cash cow! LOL Yeah, bitch shoulda known 6 was enough! There are better ways to get some free shizz than to squeeze 8 more kids out.

I'm tired of this Jessica shit too. Look, the bitch may have gained some weight, but she's far from being a lard ass. My God, by Hollywood's standards, they would think that I swallowed Jonah!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet