Saturday, February 14, 2009

M.I.A. Pops Out a Baby

Photobucket
Sri Lankan born British rapper (and one of the coolest people in the world) M.I.A went and had a babay boy Thursday. No word yet on what she has named her lil fella, but don't worry, I am sure it will be gooooood! Part of me thinks she will give the babay a Sri Lankan name, the other half thinks she is going to go balls to the wall, bat shit crazy when it comes to naming him. Something like "Justice Freedom Fighter Matsya Mercury Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Chitty Bumboom.
M.I.A. seemed to prophesize the sex of her baby simply based on her body. The singer recently told Desi Hits, "It doesn't matter to me if it's a boy or a girl. If it's a girl she will be a tough girl, but I think I may have a boy because I have a pointy stomach."
Oh, and if anyone has seen that wig, please point me in it's direction.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet