Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Octuplet Mom Has Plastic Surgery, Gets Own Reality Show

Photobucket
I said I wouldn't let litter having Octuplet mom rile me up, but I just can't help it. The more I hear about this sore on the ass of society, the angrier I become. First off, RadarOnline.com is reporting that a publicist for Octo-mom Nadja Suleman says Nadja has been pitched a book deal and reality show. That's right, her little cash prizes are finally going to be worth something and it's about damn time. They've already been in the world for days now and haven't made one red cent! LAZY!
I don't really know what kind of new information a book would shed on this situation. I can probably sum it up in about two sentences: "I am a crazy, attention seeking selfish bitch who needs to be put on multiple medications immediately. I should also have my tubes tied involuntarily." The End!
It should also be noted that despite the fact that Nadja is broke as a joke and has to live with her parents who were forced to file bankruptcy, she not only blows hundreds of thousands on invitro, but on plastic surgery as well. As you can clearly see in the before and after photos, Child Abuser has had at least her lips and nose done. Probably a little botox too. So basically she steals money from taxpayers to put food on her fourteen children's table and collects disability for her handicapped children, and lets her parents go bankrupt all while spending hundreds of thou on unessecary procedures. What a selfish bitch. Anyone that would ever give her a book deal or a reality show is clearly one of Satan's minions. In no way shape or form does she deserve attention or reward for being an irresponsible selfish jerk.
Ugh, I have honestly never hated anyone more than I hate her.

1 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Shit. So ridiculous, I don't even know where to begin. I guess Octopussy is getting what she was longing for.....it's an OUTRAGE!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet