Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh Hey Look! It's 1912 All Over Again.

Photobucket
Look, I am a firm believer in not putting your lady business out there for the world to see. After all, nothing says "I'm desperate for attention because I have daddy issues" more than crotch shots while stumbling out of a limo. On the other hand, if you are a hot 30 year old with a body like Katie Holmes, you should definetly make the most of it. After all, you're not going to be 30 with a figure like that forever, so you should at least enjoy it while it lasts. Katie Holmes (or as I like to call her, Prisoner 179) evidently does not feel the same way. The actress was allowed out by Warden Cruise yesterday in order to spend a little time frolicking on the beach with their daughter Suri. Now, I can respect dressing conservatively, but this is just ridiculous. I mean what is this, the 1910's? Who the hell stays that covered up at the beach? Although, this is an outfit coming from a woman who has only been seen wearing one pieces since she got hitched. And as we all know, the elderly are pretty much the only people who wear one pieces anymore.
Anyway what's the point of having a hot body if you're going to go to such great lengths to cover it up? If you ask me it's just a blatant waste of hotness. And I do not like wasters.
And please don't even get me started on the fact that she's wearing freakin' Louboutins to the beach. Two pieces=not cool, but sand in $770 Christian Louboutin nude patent leather peep toe slingbacks=A-O.K. It just blows my mind, ya'll. It really does.










Even these chicks are all "What the hell is that bitch wearing?"

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet