Monday, February 9, 2009

Pics from Last Night's Grammy Awards

Photobucket
Last night was the 51st Annual Grammy Awards, and I want to see a show of hands from the people that cared enough to tune in. Is that five? Five of you? I thought so.
For those of you who missed last night's show because you were too busy picking lint off your pillow or wondering what dreams are made of, I thought I'd comprise a post of some of the fashions on the red carpet that were not good enough to be great, but not bad enough to be horrid. Also, stay tuned for the fab and fug of the evening, which will be slightly more entertaining. I promise.
Keyshia Cole & Janelle Monae












Bai Ling & Alana Grace












Jennifer Hudson & Fantasia Barrino












Solange Knowles & Paris Hilton












Duffy & Robyn












Jordin SParks & Miley Cyrus












Katy Perry & Leona Lewis












Sheryl Corw & She & Him












M.I.A. and Benjamin Brewer & Estelle

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet