Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pics of the Project Runway Fall 09 MBFW Season Finale!

Photobucket
The new season of Project Runway hasn't yet dropped, but since Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is in full swing, we have leaked pics of the finale! I can't tell you who will be in the top three, but I can show you all the looks straight from the runway. And by the looks of things, someone is reeeeally into metallics, knits and equestrian. In fact, I hate to say this because I love PR, but these looks are boring and quite disappointing. I mean enough with the Doomsday/Blade Runner/Dark City theme. If you're going to do it, you could at least do it right. It's like futuristic hobo. A down on her luck Trinity from The Matrix.
Anyhoo, Clicky, cliky at your own risk! Spoilers beware! Extra credit if you can spot the Top Model on the catwalk.

Some of my Fave Looks:















The rest:
















1 comments:

Emily said...

Hmm... I wonder if we will ever get to see the actual show!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet