Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rihanna and Chris Brown Are Back Together

Photobucket
Rihanna and Chris Brown have gotten back together reports People magazine. This comes three weeks after Brown allegedly committed domestic violence on the Shut Up and Drive singer. "They're together again. They care for each other," says a source. The couple is currently spending time together at Sean "I have sex for 36 hours" Combs's Star Island mansion in Miami Beach. Adds the source: "While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves." People mag also reports that Brown called Rihanna on her 21st birthday one week ago. "He called to wish her happy birthday," a source told the magazine. "They've reached out to each other. It's been mutual." Brown was booked by LAPD for making criminal threats but the case has not yet been presented to the District Attorney, who will ultimately determine which charges, if any, will be prosecuted.
Even Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty, who has been very outspoken about the case, says he is behind whatever decision his daughter makes. Fenty says, “I love my daughter with whatever road she takes. I'm behind her win or lose. I will be supportive. If that's the road she wants to choose, I'm behind her. I hope to see her soon. I talked to her after her birthday, and she told me she's OK."

1 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Well, I hope her father stands behind her with a baseball bat in hand. I'd kill the sunnuvabitch that would even lay a hand upon MY daughter.

Anyway, if this is in fact true, it is very pathetic. It's only a matter of time before another incident will occur.

And btw, WTF is up with her boobs in that dress? That looks painful. AND ridiculous. Just as ridiculous as her taking his azz back.

Just sick.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet