Monday, February 9, 2009

RuPaul's Drag Race is On, Bitches.

Photobucket
In case you don't know, RuPaul's Drag Race, the search to find the next drag queen supastar, debuted last week on Logo. And let me tell you honey, it is mothafucking fabulous. Here's why. 1.)WIGS!!!! Wigs, wigs and more wigs! I am coo-coo-bananas for wigs, and there are more wigs on this show that herpes on a Hilton. It's wig heaven. 2.) Cat fights. There is nothing cattier or more entertaining than a bunch of bitchy ass queens vying for attention. I've never heard so many backhanded compliments in my life. 3.) Clothes. Outrages, salacious and delicious. Basically this show combines my favorite things in life: wigs, f-bombs and fashion. If they tossed in a dash of little orphan zoe sprinkled with a hint of Queen Ashley and a couple of puppies, I would swear I was in heaven.
At least that's what I thought until they introduced this treasure...

Photobucket
Meet Tammie. She will be haunting my nightmares for the next 6 months, so I thought I should at least attempt to get used to her mug. One of the contestants called her "creepy", which in my opinion is inaccurate. However, I don't think they have yet invented a word that could adequately describe the sheer horror I feel when I look at Tammie, so I suppose for now, creepy will just have to do.
I do have my favorite though and that's Shannel (the girl directly below). However I'm also keeping my eye on Bebe Zahara Benet (on the bottom) because she screams High Maintinence, and I just know she's going to be trouble. And who doesn't love trouble?













0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet