Friday, February 6, 2009

Ryan Reynolds in February's Mens Health

Photobucket
Ryan Reynolds: a name that sends shivers up most women's lady business. But not mine. Don't get me wrong, I get the appeal. He's asthetically pleasing and in great shape. However I'll be damned if he doesn't seem like a tool. Like the type of guy that thinks he's the funniest dude on the planet. Women giggle at every word he says not because he's got a great sense of humor, but because they think it will up their chances to score with him. But because women continue to laugh, he continues to think he's hysterical, and so the story goes. He's also not a good actor, leaving me to believe that once his hair turns gray, his appeal will sour. Nevertheless, no matter how much I dislike him, I must give him mad props for getting the most gorgeous woman in the world (and our Slacker Chic of the Year) Scarlett Johansson to marry him. She's like the Everest of women.
Anyway, it doesn't really matter what I like. You might fancy him, and that's what counts. In which case, here's Mr. Johansson (yeah, I just said that) in February's Men's Health posing with a motorcycle.


2 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Just saw a movie poster starring Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. What up with that?

Emily said...

I usually don't like him either, but unfortunately one of my favorite movies is Definitely, Maybe and I LOVE him in that movie. (I say unfortunately because I'm not typically drawn to the chick flicks, but since my boyfriend even likes the movie I guess it's not too chick-flicky) Other than that, I really don't get his appeal, and he really isn't all that funny.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet