Friday, February 13, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Week: Lovefoxxx

Photobucket
I have been meaning to make the super hot, super cool, and super talented Lovefoxxx Slacker Chic of the Week for a hot minute, but it wasn't until I stumbled across a ridiculously adorable picture of the 24 year old Cansei de Ser Sexy frontwoman that I knew now was her time. Quite simply, this girl is a true rock star originale. From her memorable onstage fashions to her kick ass tunes to her undeniably electric stage presence, this is one chick that has style and some major cojones. I would say I love this girl, but I think that goes without saying. After all, who doesn't love an energetic, creative burst of uniqueness in pint sized form? Like Bjork once said, "She's a fountain of blood in the shape of a girl." In an era of carbon copy clouds, she's a shooting star.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet