Monday, February 2, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Week: Mary-Louise Parker

Photobucket
You know, I really hate to use this word, because I think it's stupid and trivial, but Mary Louise Parker is a MILF. Actually, I take that back. She's not just a MILF. She's the MILFiest MILF that ever MILFed. In fact, MLP looks hotter these days than she did over a decade ago. And that's without the help of surgical intervention.
Not only is MLP hotter, she's more in demand. Her role as Nancy Botwin on Weeds has shot our girl up to a level of fame that suprisingly surpases that of her more than a decade in film. However, her success has not been obtained without some sadness. While seven months pregnant with their son, her live in boyfriend of 7 years, Billy Crudup, left her for that homewrecking slut Claire Danes. But do you think MLP sat around feeling sorry for herself? Hell to the no! Not only did she have the baby all by her lonesome, she took the high road and uttered not one bad word about her baby's daddy. Now that takes some serious restraint.
Mary got the last laugh though when accepting her Golden Globe in 2004 for Best Dramatic Actress in Angels in America. As she took to the stage, the voluptous new momma announced publicy, "Janel Moloney just told me she would pay me $1,000 if I thanked my newborn son for making my boobs look so good in this dress", winning the audience (and us) over with her signature wit and charm.
From there it has been all blue skies, sunshine and accolades for Ms. Parker. She's gone on to win numerous awards (Emmys, Golden Globes) for her work on Weeds, becoming not only one of the most well respecte women in television, but one of the hottest as well. She's the type of woman we can both relate to, and envy. Which is a potent mix that is very difficult to acheive. And between you and I? I would love to see MLP take it all the way, eventually nabbing this year's Slacker Chic of the Year. Because in my opinion, she represents everything a woman should be and more. As for Billy Crudup? I'm sure he's quietly sobbing into his pillow muttering something about hindsight.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Vive la Naturale MILF! She's a role model to the 40+ crowd!

Allyson said...

definitely slacker chic. she is amazing

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

I love MLP and I love Weeds!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet