Friday, February 6, 2009

Speaking of Self Righteous Pricks...

Photobucket
I've got two words for you: Sean Penn. I probably don't even have to say anything further, do I? You already know where this shit is going! He's either going to talk about Katrina, Iraq, how he is not a gay hater, or how much more wonderful and amazing and orgasmic he is than not just every other actor in the world, but every single person who has ever existed. Even Jesus. But not John Lennon.
So what's the Penn crying about this time? Actors who endorse clothing, perfume, and other frivelous items on the side for some extra cash. Penn tells the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine, "People are spending too much time modelling for some fucking clothing company instead of acting, and I resent it. It's like, 'Are you going to do the Chanel ad today? I thought you were in the middle of shooting a fucking movie.'"Just let me know if you mean it. I want to know you're trying to write the great American novel every time. Fail all you want, but fucking try."
Hmm. Ok. I suppose you have a point. But you know what I hate? Actors who try to pretend that their political views matter. Don't get me wrong-his opinion is just as valid as yours or mine, but no more so. Yet he's always waving his red flag talking some nonsensical bullshit like he has an advanced degree in..well, anything. Smoking his ciggie with a smug scowl on his face thinking he's soooo much better than everyone else. When in fact, he's nothing more than a prime example of that saying "It is better to be silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." Why don't you just get off your high horse, STFU, and go make another movie Spicoli. Mmmm-k?

Oh, and while I'm at it, guess who's thinking about throwing their hat into the ring for governor of New Mexico in 2010? Val Kilmer. Val Fucking Kilmer. This right here is why other countries hate us.

1 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

YES! You are SO right! Too bad that his hand isn't an actual gun so he can out us all out of our misery. Perhaps Penn is just jealous because his ugly mugg can't get an endorsement deal. He's such a douchebag! Why doesn't he just shut the fuck up & keep his mouth in Linday's fire crotch so we don't have to hear his bull shit.

I totally loathe that muther fucker!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet