Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stalker

Photobucket
Is Britney Spears' ex boyfriend Adnan Ghalib going all Jennifer Jason Leigh on Britney? According to sources over at Heat magazine, yes, yes he is. Despite the fact that the pop goddess not only dumped his ass over a year ago, but recently obtained a restraining order against him, he is still going around telling people that he's Brit's boyfriend.
“I still love Britney. I’m her boyfriend,” Adnan told a friend. “Britney has a beautiful soul. We share something really special. The truth about us will come out eventually, but it’s not for me to talk about. I love her.”
Oh it's not for you to talk about so that's why you're talking about it? Ugh, what a leech. Next thing you know he'll be wearing blonde wigs and walking around with fraps, screaming "Well, Britney, he will cheat on you again - that's a promise. And when he does, don't come crying to me, because... I've had it with you. You're so FUCKING weak".

1 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Who knew the clap was considered something "special"....what a jackass!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet