Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank You Captain Obvious.

Photobucket
Let's just try to ignore the People coverage on Rihanna for just a brief moment to focus on something more eye catching. That being new mom Briston Palin (Sarah Palin's daughter) brilliantly saying that "Kids Should Just Wait" to have babies. First of all, it's like no shit Sherlock. Before you came out with that revelation I was under the impression that it was a good ides for 14, 15 and 16 year olds to become mothers. And someone please find me the teenager who reads this headline and says "Hmm. If Bristol Palin says I should wait, then I guess I will. She has totally changed my mind on that life altering subject. I think I'll go to college for a medical degree now." I mean really. "Kids Should Just Wait"? That's the statement you're going to go with, People? Why don't you also do a cover story that reads "Scientists say 'Breathe in Oxygen'". Or "Firefighters tell public 'Don't Stick Your Face in the Oven'". Because seriously, that's the level of stupidity that is going on right here. They should seriously consider hiring some new editors.
I'm also a fan of the newsbreaking story that Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer were caught kissing. Who knew women usually kissed their boyfriends?!? Whore!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet