Saturday, February 28, 2009

This Dress Right Here...

Photobucket
Is what dreams are made of. Seriously. I have this wierd thing when it comes to buying stuff. I don't care if it's a scarf or a pair of sunglasses or a house: when it comes to owning something I have got to have the special feelings about it. And let me tell you-I have the special feeling about everything going on in this picture right here. Sure it is inanimate but I would make sweet, sweet love to that dress all night long. It's just that cute. And if I saw Ana Beatriz Barros stroling on by in it, I would totally follow her down an alley and convince her to gimme. Now I'm not going to give away the tactics I would use, but rest assure I can be very persuasive.



3 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

I likey too!

Atlanta Cougar said...

I am totally into the hippie chic/bohemian/Indian look and I think that Slumdog Millionaire has definitely leaked its charm into the hearts of fashionistas. Love all of those outfits. And I relate to that special feeling when have a clothing crush on an item and just sigh, have a rapid heartbeat and gotta have it. What a rush.

Mrs. M. said...

i haven't seen Slumdog yet, but my mom did yesterday and positively raved about it. She said it was phenomenal. I would love to see a huge boho comeback though. Lots of colors and loose fabrics. Very Mumbai.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet