Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tilda Swinton in Spring/Summer's AnOther Magazine

Photobucket
Tilda Swinton + AnOther Magazine = Sheer Genius. I am utterly speechless in regards to this editorial featuring our favorite gender bending not of this planet princess Tilda Swinton. You have to hand it to the woman, she always knows just how to contort her body to make the most of her angles. She was spit from the womb straight into the fires of fashion. If you ask me, she could have had a career in modeling that would have put Cindy, Naomi, Helena, Linda and all those other bitches out to pasture.
Anyway, here's the seductive and salacious Ms. S in the Spring/Summer edition of Another Magazine shot by Craig McDean. I think I can easily say that because of it's willingness to take a risk and it's affinity for Mr. McDean, AnOther has easily worked it's way into my heart become THE fashion mag to beat.




3 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

One day I, too, will have a waistline! And legs. Long legs.

Mrs. M. said...

she does have legs for days. Years even.

Suburbia Steph said...

She's like freakishly fantastical!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet