Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yes.

Photobucket
I don't give a good shitty shitty crap crap what other people say, I adore Hayden Panettiere. Many people complain that she dresses a little old for her age, but sfw? She always looks glamorous, chic, and most of all, classy. Ironically these are the exact three ingredients most of her peers who are so desperate to get noticed that their goddamned vulva is more recognizable than they are lack. Really, what body part of P. Hil and LiLo's haven't we seen? Don't even say their uterus because I've totally seen that too. It's where sperm goes to commit suicide.
Hayden on the other hand, is different. She's cute and likeable and talented. And so help me God if I hear one more word about how she looks like a 12 year old Russian gymnast. This girl has a great body and she works with what she's got. And fortunately for her, that's a lot.

Anyway, here are some pics of Hayden spotted out last night looking to die for in a flapper inspired frock. Between her hair and that amazing dress, I am totally jealous. I want.

1 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

Hey, she played one of the great TV heroines, so I like.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet